Dear You!



Dear you,

Today is your birthday, and i have no idea what gift i can give you for your special day since you are too far away. I can't even send you a birthday cake, it will get rotten after 51 hours shipping. So i decided to sit down at one of my favorite coffee shop and try to put together some words in my head and my deepest heart into this letter. Hopefully you can understand it since i am not good in writing English. LOL

Alrightt,, this is it!! 13 reasons why i like you:


1. You are like the smell of coffee at 8 am, saying good morning making me happy.
2. You send me dumb jokes, make me laugh when i'm sad, and are okay with me complaining all the time
3. You always know what to say when i get mad at you, you heal me
4. You want to play stupid games with me even if you don't understand the rule i made.
5. About the catdog thing, sometimes i think you can read my brain and it's scary but fun at the same time
6. You will always be there and reply my text for hours. Oh and i like the way you always find a way to text me even if you are busy doing homework, going out with friends, or even when you are not in a good mood.
7. You are smart, remember when you tell me Kiwi is actually a bird? I didn't know that goshhh!
8. You are a weirdo that dreams a weird dream about monsters and alien, and i'll be here every morning waiting for you to tell me all those dreams. Let's go to Area 51!!!
9. I like reading all your stories and i like playing 'manager' to keep you focused. It's not for you but for my own good hahaha its because i want to read your stories everyday.
10. You are a great story teller and a cabul writer.
11. Do you know how much i admire you for your passion that you always focus on your dreams and the fact that you never skip class just to have a good score? you nerd!
12. You know that i'm a big fan of your weird doodles and drawing
13. Last but not least, i like your beard, fingers, neck hahahha oh and other things that i couldn't write here 😏

At this point, you might wondering why 13? i don't know. Maybe because 10 is boring? Well, i probably have 100 reasons more but it will take time to write it down. You know i'm LAZY and i'm about to nap and it's quite challenging to write essay in English 😅

Having you as my partner in crime, as my friend, as my sensei and as my big brother is like my wildest fantasy. I never imagined i'd find someone as unique and smart and kind as you.

I hope ONE DAY you also find someone like that as i found you, someone that is happy to have you even you are miles away, someone who doesn't make you sad and lonely at night. Someone who laughs at your dumb jokes, someone who listens to your stupid theory about movie you just watched (or haven't watched or heard from your friend whatever, i don't know how you make theory about joker and you haven't watched it), someone that is okay with your weird music. Someone who will follow you on a space mission. Someone that doesn't make you a second guess and last but not least someone with a nice boobs and pierced nipples and bums wokwokwokwokwokkk!😂😂😂

Well, since you said everything is average i'll give you a mission. I know, i know, you have so many missions from me 😜 but this one is important. I want you to go out enjoying life, drink alcohol and get drunk, smoke pot, and don't just stay in your room doing homework or card game.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

0 komentar: